Featured Post

L💜v34OneAnother O(+>

Prince was touched.  From the very beginning, a child prodigy who became a musical genius.  He came from a spirit-filled family and his ...

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

1/30 Mira Lo Que Hace

1/30  -  Mira Lo Que Hace

If I see something I want
... I hesitate.
I ask myself
... Do I need it?
(It sure looks good)
... Is it tangible?
(Can I put my hands on it?)
... Is it the right fit?
(Maybe it's too big or too small or one size fits all.)
I start thinking about
... All of the possibilities.
Not even worrying about the realities.
Am I ready?
Do I really want to go in that direction?
What if the reaction is not what I expected?
Am I too caught up in my own expectations?
What if my hesitation
... Is my defense mechanism?
My way if avoiding
... Rejection
... Disappointment
... Irrational thought in the spur of the moment

So
I just browse
Dream
Wishing
(That what I wanted, wanted me too)
Don't you dare leap, before you look
If I didn't
I just might jump.

© 2014 Sharbi3

No comments:

Post a Comment