Featured Post

L💜v34OneAnother O(+>

Prince was touched.  From the very beginning, a child prodigy who became a musical genius.  He came from a spirit-filled family and his ...

Friday, April 4, 2014

2/30 Cycle 360° Love/Hate

2/30

Cycle 360° Love/Hate


Don't you muthafuggin' TOUCH me!

Do NOT even raise your your hand
  to caress my swollen face
  in your weak attempt to console me.

Even as tears fall in streams
  Making puddles at my feet.

Swear you'll leave me
   to bandage my wounds.

Heal my broken heart.

I can stop the bleeding on my own, just apply pressure you say.

The strength of your blows was more than I could stand.

The vitriol of your words cut deeper than any physical abrasion.

I know you hate me.


Don't you muthafuggin' TOUCH me!

Do NOT even move a leg to escape me.

This whirlwind of sensation
  I want to bask in it.

Never forgetting this moment.

We were always meant.

You touched my soul with that last stroke.

Made me feel like I was floating in transcendence.

My heart exploded with pure elation
   when we peaked together.

The passion in your voice as you said my name
  took me higher.

Deepening the chasm of our bond.

I know you love me.

©2014 Sharbi3



No comments:

Post a Comment