Featured Post

L💜v34OneAnother O(+>

Prince was touched.  From the very beginning, a child prodigy who became a musical genius.  He came from a spirit-filled family and his ...

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

9/30



I threw my hands in the air
Crying out to the Most High in despair
Here my cries Great Universe
Know that life here on Earth
Hurts for most
We struggle
Strive
Care for those who could care less
The weight of this burden
Truly a heavy load
Guide my spirit ancestors
So I may trudge this uneven road
Too often we think we know the answers
Then something hits us and 
You find yourself returning
To from that which you came
Purposefully put here to endure
God is counting on you
To make it through
When you feel down and out
Yell Out
To the sky and speak your peace
Sing your praises
Let the tears fall as they cleanse
And heal


The universe hears all
It's the air we breath
It surrounds us
It blankets us in comfort
I throw my hands in the air
Holler if you hear hear me
Do you care
A chorus of thanks I share

No comments:

Post a Comment