Featured Post

L💜v34OneAnother O(+>

Prince was touched.  From the very beginning, a child prodigy who became a musical genius.  He came from a spirit-filled family and his ...

Friday, April 8, 2016

8/30 - elevator thoughts

8/30 - elevator thoughts

OK, so, I know the purpose of elevators
Cuz like, unless ur super fitness minded, most are lazy ( like myself) and press the button

Ding

Oh snap, here comes the anxiety
Oh no, you're too close
Why are they all up in my space?
Why are they not speaking English?
Are they talking about me?

I face the door
Waiting all of two minutes, that feels like forever, when is the door gonna open?
Why'd he wear so much Cologne?
I can't breathe.

Dang, why is it so quiet?

I don't wanna be stuck in here, this little box, with these six strangers

Hurry up

What happens if we get stuck
Do I push the fire button

Oh shit!! I'm stuck in here with six strangers

I gotta pee!!

©Sharbi3 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment